Saturday, March 28, 2009

It Is Schaeffer's Turn



After years of following his big sister to basketball, soccer, t-ball and all other types of activities, Schaeffer has finally become old enough to participate in sports. He had decided to play basketball, so I signed him up for Wee Ball with YMCA.  Then all his little buddies were playing Kids, Inc. Soccer and he wanted to do that too. I know this is too much for a 4 year old, and I always said that, "my kid would only be in one activity at a time at age 4." Well my friend at work who has 5 grown sons said, "You have learned as a mother to NEVER SAY NEVER!" 
Schaeffer is not really enjoying soccer. He likes it because all of his buddies are there, but he could care less about the game. Basketball is another story. He actually shows some interest. Once again he is only 4, so Jason & I are trying to encourage him to have fun and be a part of a team.
Who knows what he will grow up to choose!

No comments:

Post a Comment